Thursday, January 7, 2010

Conair Foot Spa Just Bought A Conair Foot Spa And It Says You Should Consult Doctor Before Use If Pregnant, Why?

Just bought a Conair foot spa and it says you should consult doctor before use if pregnant, why? - conair foot spa

I'm happy about 9 weeks of pregnancy. My feet are very dry with a callus on one side. I told my doctor and he told me to go for a pedicure. I Pomis a rock (sorry do not know how to spell it) and I have used and vaseline, but seems not enough work. There are two cracks in the foot. I'm just 22 years and is embaressing feet, like my grandmother have. I enjoy your feet in warm water really helps. While reading the instructions, you will with your doctor before to check. I do not understand why? Has anyone been pregnant with this problem? I'm going to my doctor, but it is really necessary?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be dangerous to use, but first I want to go for a pedicure ..... are wonderful. Really help to get first all cracks and calluses.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

I think it would be dangerous to use, but first I want to go for a pedicure ..... are wonderful. Really help to get first all cracks and calluses.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

I had a reaction that I was pregnant than I and the doctor said it was ok to use and shall also help to prevent swelling. I am like the other person, probably just a warning to avoid all the crazy request.

Anonymous said...

I had my foot spa for several weeks during my pregnancy. It should go!

Anonymous said...

I have a Conair foot bath as well. I use it a lot and had no complications. The company provides as a guard for them. If something happens, they can not be held responsible for it. I've also heard that there are (certain reflexes in the feet, I think it is especially the priest) is known to help regulate the contractions. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

36 weeks with 1 and used a footbath during pregnancy without any problems!

Anonymous said...

There are pressure points on the feet, which can cause premature birth. Soaking in hot water, but do not use jets (if any) on the feet.

Post a Comment