Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kennel Cages I Am Looking To Build A Dog Kennel Only 3 Cages With Concret Base Any Suggestion?

I am looking to build a dog kennel only 3 cages with concret base any suggestion? - kennel cages

My son is 10 soon 11th He loves dogs and we took care of dogs in our house, I would often help my son, now you know better, and I thought I could help build a small kennel for dogs. We are on 10x12 concrete base surrounded by a fence. The first this summer and would see how it works, someone has suggestions or someone has done this before. What are the laws that we live in New York

1 comments:

El Kabong said...

There are dozens of sites and the planned extension of this advice is only a part
http://www.geocities.com/thermalpets/dog ...
I Searh Kennel plans,,,

Post a Comment