Monday, February 15, 2010

Honeymoon Cystitis Can U Get Rid Of A UTI (honeymoon Cystitis) Without Antibiotics? How Long Does It Take?

Can u get rid of a UTI (honeymoon cystitis) without antibiotics? How long does it take? - honeymoon cystitis

My husband and I for 15 years through a honeymoon phase in recent times. I've never had a UTI before, but after a week with lots of sexual activity (not normal for us) that I receive. I went to the doctor and she told me that I was a honeymoon cystitis, but no bacteria in the urine. It gave me an antibiotic but I do not take antibiotics. Am I obligated to take or to go by himself? As long as these things disappear? When we can get back to have sex again? My sister says that she gets all the time and drink cranberry juice and leaves. Can or should I take antibiotics? Please help. Thank u!

4 comments:

hannah said...

I think that because theres no real bacteria in the urine away, can not stop taking antibiotics. only drink 8 glasses of water a day to be suppressing the symptoms within 3-4 days.

try in the future, concentrated drink pure cranberry juice, because it prevents the user interface.

* EDIT *
Cranberry juice will not cure the UIC has a preventive effect.

x

beautyy said...

Cranberry Juice! I had my first UTI in the past year was very scared, my doctor told me it was not drinking enough water! my system had no way to for cleaning. I also antibiotics with cranberry juice and it was not at all timee

N S said...

Get cranberry pills at the pharmacy and drink lots of water. I have heard that vitamin C also helps. No bathroom! Shower. Wipe from front to back! Use the bathroom when you feel the urge!

Nah Z said...

Cranberry juice prevents urinary tract infections is not intended to be treated. Your doctor will probably diagnose symptoms and the understanding that the evidence does not detect fast against all infections.

An untreated urinary tract infection can cause an infection of the kidneys and kidney failure or death. Start your antibiotic, follow the prescription and take the course is fully respected.

ETA:

No, not to extend to their ICU, although probably want to avoid having sex during the first few days for the welfare of your file.

Post a Comment