Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To Ask For A Favour, Better Wording I Need Canadian Friends. If You're Interest To Friendship Read My Question. Would You Like Help Me?

I need Canadian friends. If you're interest to friendship read my question. Would you like help me? - to ask for a favour, better wording

Sorry if I have a different question here, but it's really important (and urgent) for me. I write from Italy and I want someone to live in Canada (perhaps a fan of the TV series Gossip Girl, but not necessarily to be) fair, and I must ask a favor, but it might explain better after you contact me . In short, I need someone who can sign (CRE) in the episode of Gossip Girl in the air in Canada) tomorrow (Sunday afternoon and I need them to send - I shot video on the Web (perhaps you could start the Windows Live Messenger, or otherwise). Please, anyone who wants to be helpful to contact me at the address listed here yahoo.answer. It could also be an opportunity for someone who can speak this show (which I adore, by the way). Thank you for your attention, help, I hope to be.
I wonder if you would not understand something, I try to explain better

1 comments:

Pineapple Octopus said...

hahahahaha, your grace, you want someone to record a TV show ... hahaha I live in Australia, not Canada. I would if I lived in Canada just because it's fun

Post a Comment