Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sony Vaio Vgn-mr32m How Do I Get My Sony Vaio Laptop To Autodim When Not In Use On Battery? Is There A Program I Can Download?

How do i get my Sony Vaio laptop to autodim when not in use on battery? Is there a program i can download? - sony vaio vgn-mr32m

It could also be smart drive or something, but I have other phones (including Mac), which made automatically after a certain time when they play not seen. It would be ideal for preserving battery - How can I get my Sony VAIO? I use the software from somewhere?

I'm running Vista Home Premium.

Thank you!

1 comments:

sedeflon... said...

Hello!

Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and click on "Advanced." This power saver settings you can use.

You can also use Fn + F5 and Fn + F6 for DIM in the hand.

Post a Comment