Friday, February 19, 2010

Severe Gastric Reflux Dentists Or Even Better Periodontists Please Answer?

Dentists or even better Periodontists Please Answer? - severe gastric reflux

First, I have lupus and demyelinating condition that my failure of the autonomic nervous system. Due to this condition as severe gastrointestinal reflux, while in a healthy diet without alcohol. Nexium without a true sense of the word and share cups of gastric acid each day. Nexium 40mg not absorb enough calcium to prevent the locking collet mechanism of the jaw and pulling the sides. Nexium 20 mg of my duties as the jaw is still acid. My teeth have become yellow, as the enamel begins to fade away with acid, although still a bee DENTAL well and brushes. My dentist of 23 years (I 42)
said that I would be kept poor so far. What brings me to my question:

Can periodontal disease, 2 of my back teeth so my dentist told me (and of course I knowI), not all gingivitis? Two of my back teeth are loose and designed radiographs of the tapes that they hold in one of them is not visible. Or is the press, loose teeth?

1 comments:

LX said...

Yes, there is no such thing as localized periodontitis

Post a Comment